here's what we're looking for...
We are looking for an expert Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital campaigns across all channels. The ideal candidate will be creative and analytical, proactive, result-driven, and have a firm background in all things Digital; including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and lead generation. You are passionate about your work, and love to collaborate in a tight-knit team of like-minded individuals. You will work directly with our Social Media Strategist, to get the most reach for our clients, who range from companies large and small, B2B and B2C, located across the globe.
If you’re ready to implement techniques and tools you’ve used in the past, while exploring innovative strategies for future growth, this position’s got your name on it.
- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing campaigns, utilizing a range of techniques including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, paid search, PPC, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage online campaigns to increase brand awareness and boost sales and response in multiple different markets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on that information
- Improve lead quality and sales pipeline. Collaborate with content marketing manager to introduce the right material to the right audience
- Conduct research to help identify target accounts, market segments, and engagement techniques that will create future demand
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Success with developing strategies that drive lead generation and sales through digital marketing (AdWords, LinkedIn, PPC, email strategy, affiliates/partnerships)
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Ability to work in a small team, handling both strategy and execution, plus wearing multiple hats and changing responsibilities when needed
- Ability to understand target audiences and strategize demand-generation tactics that will speak to and influence them
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Desire to continually learn, grow and improve in a dynamic creative environment
How to apply:
Be creative and stand out! Send us your resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org