Think you're the ideal candidate?
Ameba Marketing, an exciting, fast-paced, boutique marketing firm is looking for an experienced and passionate Public Relations Specialist to help execute PR initiatives for a diverse list of clients. The ideal person will be well versed in current media trends, passionate about building and retaining strong relationships in the media community, and must a be self-motivated, dependable individual.
- Work hand in hand with PR Director and account management team to strategize, execute, and report on PR initiatives
- Produce and distribute press releases for maximum media exposure
- Research media coverage and industry trends, and uncover new opportunities for clients
- Build relationships (locally and nationally) with media partners (print, electronic, and broadcast media)
- Prepare for, organize and coordinate trade show events for clients
- Provide client service administration support; draft meeting agendas, attend meetings and compile action items
- Conduct daily media monitoring
- Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
- Build and maintain media lists
- Research, compile and maintain speaking and awards opportunities for clients
- 1+ years of agency experience
- Prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills, solid grasp of English grammar and working knowledge of Associated Press style
- Self-starter possessing good judgment and demonstrated success working independently as a strategist and business partner
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining relationships with, journalists, customers, and executive leadership
- Strong work ethic along with excellent interpersonal, strong leadership and teamwork skills
Are you the perfect person for this position? Are you ready to jump in and hit the ground running? Send us your resume, cover letter and let us know why you should be the next PR Specialist to join this amazing team! Please send your resume, cover letter and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “PR Rockstar” in your subject line. We’re looking to fill this position ASAP, so don’t wait to apply!
Salary commensurate with experience. To be considered for this position please be prepared to present your portfolio of work.