here's what we're looking for...
We’re looking for a passionate and creative social media intern to join the exciting, fast-paced Ameba team. The ideal applicant will possess strong writing skills, a knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms and how they function. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring social networks, engaging with followers and potential customers, participating in online outreach. Those looking to gain valuable social media marketing experience at an established full-service marketing agency are encouraged to apply
- Engage and build relationships with potential customers through social media.
- Create social and blog content for various clients.
- Research trending social topics and promotion ideas.
- Schedule posts via Hootsuite.
- Interact with and grow followers on Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Effectively communicate brand messaging while accomplishing established content campaign goals.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced enviornment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
- Familiar with social media campaigns that are successful
- Strong and effective communicator with excellent written and oral skills
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus: include samples of your work that showcase the skills and capabilities that this unique opportunity requires in your application.