We’re looking for an aspiring PR professional to join our team to assist in daily PR initiatives for a diverse list of client. The ideal person will be well versed in current media trends, passionate about building and retaining strong relationships in the media community, and must a be self-motivated, dependable individual. With the non-traditional shift in PR, we’re also looking for someone very interested in social media and the “influencer” element of digital marketing.
- Help create content for press releases
- Work with account management team to create PR strategies and tactics for clients, targeted at specific audiences
- Promote clients’ products and services through public relations initiatives
- Research media coverage and industry trends, and uncover news opportunities for clients
- Conduct daily media monitoring
- Research, compile and analyze client media coverage
- Build and maintain media lists
- Prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills, solid grasp of English grammar and working knowledge of Associated Press style
- Demonstrated expertise writing for web and print environments.
- Experience developing press releases, fact sheets and media advisories is a plus!
Are you perfect person for this position? Are you ready to jump in and hit the ground running? Send us your resume and cover letter and let us know why you should be the next PR Intern to join this amazing team! Please send your resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Rock Star at PR” in your subject line.